Monday, January 12, 2009

My hobbies

I'm not the one who loves to roam out during holidays. I prefer sitting idle in my house having some fruits and watch movies. This does not mean I don't roam at all; it is just that I don't go out a lot during holidays. And I don't go to theater often as I'm very selective in the movies that I watch and only after I get a word of mouth that a particular film is good, I go to theater. I'm a big sports freak and I watch nearly all the sports. My first love is cricket and football.

I used to watch a lot of football during my college days and many of my friends started to watch football due to me, not that I forced them but they themselves got interested in it. And it goes without saying that I'm a Manchester United fan. And it's estimated that around 6% of the world's population are Manchester United fans. Amazing isn't it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment